Monday, November 08, 2010

Letter to the President

I sent the following email to whitehouse.gov.


Dear Mr. President

I've been doing some thinking, running the numbers, and I have a proposal.

I've got more than 50 T-shirts for you (for your Democratic Senators) and all I want in return is an audio recording.

The shirts could have said various things about mandates, short memories, the Golden Rule, and respect (or lack thereof) but I believe in keeping it simple.

"Payback's a Bitch"

So when the GOP-controlled House tries to undo the accomplishments of the last 2 years, flip a coin. Heads, hand out the shirts. Tails, have your third base coach signal the Senate Majority Leader. Let the bill be debated. If it shows up on your desk, I want a recording of the maniacal laughter as you wield your veto pen.

Give 'em Hell Harry!
I mean, Barack!
Mr. President.
Sir.

Stan Howald
Madison, WI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home